About Me

My photo
''It's never too late to be whoever you want to be. There's no time limit, stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. And i hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with different point of view. I hope you live a life you're pround of. If you find that you're not, i hope you have the strength to start all over again.''

Sunday 12 February 2012

''Loving her was like shaking hands with the Devil''

what's up, kids?!
weekend is sadly over...
Friday was funny, went to Ryans and had some beers with Leyre, but we were tired to death and came back home early, around 3am. & yesterday was the day that i was supposed to go crazy and i'm pretty sure i did haha I had a blast! Needed a night like yesterday night, just got drunk and had sooo soo much fun. Tequila shots, Long island, Beer, Beer, Beer, Tequila, shots, shots, shots. bang was ridiculously nice. Late in the night we realized that it was snowing.. yeah, it never snows in BCN so was kinda crazy. Decided to go to City hall where Cris and Marta couldn't get in. I did and it was just a normal night in city hall, nothing so different. Slept at a friend's place and today i had lunch with a friend, came home took a massive nap and then had a huge plate of spaguettis. Life is wonderful ain't it?




pics from yesterday night ;)





femme fatale always on the run, diamonds on my wrist & whiskey on my tongue. Before i give back i gotta get drunk, so get over here,pour me a cold one.

No comments:

Post a Comment