About Me

My photo
''It's never too late to be whoever you want to be. There's no time limit, stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. And i hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with different point of view. I hope you live a life you're pround of. If you find that you're not, i hope you have the strength to start all over again.''

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Lisztomania!

well well well well, Pry is back !
It's been a long, very long time. But here i am, after a wonderful trip to Brazil and some terrible weeks of exams back in BCN. But i've survived kids.
Been pretty busy since i came back from Brazil, had so many stuff to handle at school and so many exams to study for, but yeah free time is always about getting to Ryans and drink and talk and laugh and having some fun. Lately this is basically what i've been up to, except for some nights that we went to a club or so.
Thing is, today i'm pretty excited just cause in 9 days it's CARNIVAL and what's more important it's my baby's birthday! 18th, which means that we're so going to have a massive party.
Before that i don't think anything so crazy is happening or yeah who knows lol. Lately in a week 1234543 happened and it all seemed to be just a joke. I'm pretty glad it isn't tho, time to have some fun :)





Some pics of my trip to Brazil and one of me slavin myself studying lol



LOVE x

No comments:

Post a Comment